Kingston Ceramic Artist
Cressida is a Kingston-based potter mostly making contemporary kitchen and tableware in stoneware as well as ceramic pictures. She takes commissions – perfect for an extra-special wedding gift or birthday present. email@example.com or on 0208 546 8977.
Cressida’s work can be seen at local craft fairs and shops.
- North Street Potters, North St, Clapham, London SW4
- Kingston Museum Shop, Kingston upon Thames (Kingston related pots only)
- Bourneside Gallery, Dorking
- New Ashgate Gallery, Farnham, Surrey
- Cambridge Contemporary Art, Trinity Street,Cambridge
- Wendy’s Workshop, Ham Parade, Richmond Road, Ham
- No 96 Furnishings, Pound Street, Newbury