October 2018 to February 2019
Full details, including booking, for all concerts may be viewed at thamesconcerts.com.
All concerts take place at St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton.
How to Book
- On-line/by ‘phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
Evening Concert I
Saturday 20th October 2018, 7.30pm
The Jubilee String Quartet
This dynamic young quartet play Beethoven, Schubert and Panufnik
Evening Concert II
Saturday 10th November 2018, 7.30pm
The Vickers-Bovey Guitar Duo
Atmospheric music from France and Spain
Evening Concert III
Saturday 1st December 2018, 7.30pm
Cantabile – The London Quartet
The internationally-renowned vocal quartet in a programme of seasonal classics
Evening Concert IV
Saturday 19th January 2019, 7.30pm
Daniel Moult (organ)
Music by Bach, Mozart, Liszt, and Widor’s famous 5th Symphony
Evening Concert V
Saturday 2nd February 2019, 7.30pm
Ashley Fripp (piano)
This outstanding young pianist plays Schubert, Schumann and Chopin
Evening Concert VI
Saturday 16th February 2019, 7.30pm
The Aurora Trio
Beautiful music from France and England for the wonderful combination of flute, viola and harp
Farmers’ Market Day Coffee Concerts
Farmers’ Market Days: free-admission coffee concerts at 10.30am on 20th October (Coombe Girls’ School), 15th December (Kingston Music Service), 19th January (Kingston Grammar School, and 16th February (The Lovekyn Consort)