Join us on Saturday 10 September for Night to Remember, our first ever memory walk, and…
Sunday 15 May 2022 10am – 5pm
Join us at AFC Wimbledon’s Cherry Red Records Stadium as the Club opens its doors to our community for a Family Fun Day and to raise funds for Dons Local Action Group!
Cherry Red Records Stadium, Plough Lane, London SW17 0NR
It is the first time the Club is opening its new stadium for everyone to celebrate being back at Plough Lane. There’ll be fun for all the family including:
- Live music
- Festival style food stalls, cocktail bars, drinks from the Phoenix pub, shopping stalls, a picnic area on the pitch
- Inflatables and face paints
- Stadium Tours
- Interviews with Wimbledon legends (past and present) and other surprise guests. All, the men’s, women’s and academy teams will be present
- 5-a-side football tournaments on the main pitch run by the AFC Wimbledon Foundation, beat the keeper games and much more
- Football fans and anyone curious about the Club’s history will enjoy the ‘Wimbledon in Sporting History which will be running behind the scenes and watching the premiere of ‘Wombles from the Lane’
To help raise funds for Dons Local Action Group there’ll be lots on fundraising games including:
- Raffle and tombola
- An Abseil challenge from the roof of the stadium if you are feeling brave (from 10+ years old). For more information on the Abseil please click here. Register soon as places are limited!
No tickets are required to come to the Family Fun Day. However, you need to register ahead of time if you are taking part in Abseil challenge. See the website for details.