F45 Kingston has welcomed nearly 1,000 locals through their studio doors, helping them adopt healthier, happier and more active lifestyles.
The fitness studio, based on Cambridge Road, offer high intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts that use functional cardio and strength movements to quickly improve your fitness, whatever level you are.
Some fun facts from their first year
• 911 people enjoyed an F45 Kingston class in 2017
• 1,510 classes were delivered burning a club total of 12 million calories in 12 months! (Each member burns ~800 calories per workout)
• They’ve helped 7 women remain active through their pregnancies
• 2 F45 babies have been welcomed into the world with 5 on their way
• They’ve had 3 F45 weddings with 7 engagements: couples who train together, stay together!
• 56 year old, Elaine is the oldest member with founder Fiona Crossley at 57.
• Local community support: F45 have supported UK and international deaf awareness weeks – April and September.
• Teacher team building: F45 ran a special workout for a group of local teachers – end of term fitness!
• Fundraising: F45 Tough Mudder team raised money for MIND in Kingston and they have donated prizes to 5 different local schools during the year to support PTA fundraising
For more information and to sign up for a free trial, see visit F45 website.
198 Cambridge Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 3LF