Venue: All Saints Church, Market Place, Kingston
An absolute ‘must’ for fans of prosecco and fizz. Hosted by The London Prosecco Company, the Fizz Fest features a variety of Prosecco, Frizzante, Cava, Brut, Pink Fizz, and Prosecco cocktails. Non-fizz drinkers will be able to visit our Lager Lounge. And we can’t celebrate Italian wine without a delicious variety of Italian street food, which will be available to purchase and designed to complement our drinks.
All visitors to Fizz Fest will be able to enjoy:
– Souvenir ‘Fizz Fest’ Glass
– One free glass of prosecco on arrival
– The London Prosecco Company’s famous Prosecco Van
– Prosecco, Sparkling Wine & Prosecco Cocktails
– A Prosecco merchandise stand
– Italian street-food, anti-pasti and nibbles
– DJ & entertainment
– ‘Lager Lounge’ (for the non-fizz drinkers)
– Artisan food & drink stands
VIP Ticket holders also enjoy a designated VIP area, guaranteed seating, nibbles and an additional two free glasses of prosecco.
Britain’s Got Talent runner up Wayne Woodward will be performing a live set during our afternoon session, and radio DJ Mick Brown (Capital Radio & Radio Jackie) is our host for both sessions. We have The amazing Funk City Band playing for the evening session too!
Fizz Fest is a relaxed and enjoyable way to spend time with friends and family. Great music, delicious food and a fantastic variety of fizz and bubbles.
Afternoon session 4pm ’til 7:30pm
Evening session 8pm ’til 11:30pm
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM £15 EACH