Chukkas & Jazz Thursday, September 16th with sophisticated jazz vocalist Noa Alvarez Open to Members…
Free Activities for 11 to 19 year olds
- Try new things
- Make new friends
- Chat to friendly youth workers
Exciting new developments at Ham!
- Our recently built gaming lounge with state of the art PCs and gaming consoles soon to be running more accredited courses in game design and coding.
- Weekly football session with Brentford FC
- Regular arts and crafts sessions with local arts group Makers United
- Weekly orchestra workshop
- Young women’s session soon to be incorporating street dance classes
Football training: Open to all, coached by Brentford Football Club. We hope to form a team and enter inter youth club tournaments.
GameJam: come and try out new state of the art gaming lounge. Take part in workshops on coding and game design.
Good4Girls: Exciting new project for young women focusing on emotional wellbeing, trying new things and having fun.
Ham in Session: Come and use our state of art music studio where tutor Zad can teach music production, guitar, drumming and studio recording.
Handmade Club: Work with professional artists in textiles, painting, fashion design and printing on fabric.
Parkour: Tuition from expert coach, Jason – learn to precision jump and cat leap with our range of specialist equipment.
TAG Youth Club: Independent charity working with young people with disabilities. tagyouthclub.org.
Youth clubs: Open access youth club where young people decide our programme of activities – art, cooking, sport, trips, games, filmmaking, drama and lots more. (Juniors: Years 6 to 8, Seniors: Years 9+)
Youth orchestra: We have a selection of instruments available – come and learn with musicians Firas and Micka who are looking to form a small orchestra for performances and concerts.
For more info contact Ben Skelton
T: 020 8288 0916