Kingston-upon-Thames Market Place, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, KT1 1JP
The perfect marathon training run! The Kingston Breakfast Run is back for another year with Lidl at its helm. Starting and finishing in the historic Kingston-upon-Thames market square and taking in the river down to Hampton Court, the 20.1 and 16.2 mile routes are perfect preparation for your marathon and the 8.2 mile race is a perfect step up from the traditional 10k distance.
Completing the long runs in marathon training can be a psychological battle, however our Human Race Pacers will once again be on hand to allow you to test your pace over a longer distance, or to help you hit this distance for the first time as part of a marathon training plan. Pacers will be available between 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 minutes per mile.
Lidl are delighted to be involved in the Kingston Breakfast Run again and we can’t wait to welcome you across the finish line with our goody bag!
- Human Race Pacers to guide you around the course
- Regular timing mats for detailed post-race pace feedback
- Perfect distances and timing for pre-marathon training
- Fast and flat course
- Route along the River Thames, past the outstanding Hampton Court Palace and over the renowned Hampton Court Bridge
- Famous Lidl Kingston Breakfast Run mug
- Goody bag from Lidl
- Water stations on the course
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
- Medical support and plenty of on-course marshals