Chukkas & Jazz Thursday, September 16th with sophisticated jazz vocalist Noa Alvarez Open to Members…
Kew invite you to explore the hidden secrets of the plant world
Kew presents a new way to discover plants with a range of immersive experiences throughout the summer. All are included with the entry ticket.
- Plantscapes: Vaughn Bell’s large scale installations from native meadows to hedgerows.
- Tree Listening: Sound domes suspended from trees to tap into their inner-workings
- Extinction Songs: sound artist, beatboxer and composer, Jason Singh takes over the Temperate House (see the website for dates and times)
- Please be Seated: monumental and playful seating installation by architectural designer Paul Cocksedge.
- Family Trail: A special trail of plant discovery. Pick up the guide on arrival
- Saturday Science Family Learning Workshop: Drop in sessions at the Teepee Tents every Saturday until 4th September 10.30am to 4pm