Courses start the week of 22 February 2021
Looking after our mental health and wellbeing can be carried out in many different ways. For some it might be learning a new skill or doing something different. With that in mind, we’ve programmed some introductory short 5-week online classes to start after half term, from 22 February 2021. If you feel like doing a new activity, there’s lots to choose from.
Enrol on one of the courses below with a friend and both of you get 10% off the fees! Offer ends Monday 15 February
- Botanical Art
- Drawing and Painting - Learn from the Masters
- Introductory courses in Oil Painting, Watercolour or Portraiture
- Beginners French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish (some courses are 2 hour or 1 hour lunchtime sessions)
- Brush up your rusty French
- Nutrition for Mental Health and Wellbeing
These are online courses so you will need to be able to access a computer/laptop/tablet with an internet connection, camera and microphone.
To enrol on any of these classes: bit.ly/KAE-SSL